APES Pet Shop, St Helens, Merseyside
Casita 120 H
Casita 120 H
Out of stock products will be backordered for you.
- Cage for rabbits and guinea pigs
- Bottom in thermoplastic resin
- Metal mesh treated with special anti-corrosion paint
- Ladder that allows the animal to enter and exit freely
- The ladder also acts as a closure of the habitat
- Rounded and fully liftable roof to access the interior
- Plastic upper frame equipped with locking hooks for greater safety
- Cage easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning
- Bottom and net can be separated by releasing the hooking tabs
- Accessories included: 1 drinking bottle, 1 hay feeder, 1 bowl and 1 resting house
- ECO-SUSTAINABLE: made of recycled plastic and iron
- Overall dimensions: 119 x 58 x h 60 cm
- Internal dimensions: 115 x 55 x h 58
- Possibility of applying the Metrò universal connection system consisting of: tunnel, fittings and small house
- The Metrò tunnel can be connected on the front side by removing the door, it must be fixed with clips
- Recommended optional: Stand 120, the metal support equipped with wheels on which to place the cage
Puchasing From Us!
Helping Fund our Exotic Animal Shelter & Rescue
Pruchasing from us will help raise funds for the rescue to help with providing our services.
All profits go back into the rescue helping to bay costs assosiated with rescuing and rehoming exotic pets.
If you would like more information on our shelter and rescue you can visit us @ The Invert Sanctum - Exotic Animal Shelter & Rescue Center For NW UK
Out Of Stock Items
Product out of stock? No problem! Unlike most places, we still allow the purchase of out of stock items.
- Order the out of stock item.
- We will expedite getting the item in.
- Once your item is in we will send on to you.
For orders with a mix of in stock and out of stock items, still works as above.
Our payment scheme is done via Shop Pay.
To pay for an order using Shop Pay Installments, a customer goes through the following steps:
- The customer adds items to their cart.
- The customer checks out using Shop Pay.
- The customer selects to pay in installments.
- The customer reviews all of the installment payment options that are available to them, and then chooses an option.
- The customer reviews their purchase, and then makes their first payment at checkout.
The remaining payments are automatically charged to the customer's card based on the payment schedule they choose. Customers get an email reminder before each payment is charged.