APES Pet Shop, St Helens, Merseyside
FRONTLINE Spot On Dog
FRONTLINE Spot On Dog
Out of stock products will be backordered for you.
Dogs can pick up fleas and ticks wherever they explore. Prepare them for adventure with the protection of FRONTLINE Spot On. Use monthly and provide a first line defence for fleas and ticks.
FRONTLINE Spot On
- Kills fleas within 24 hours
- Kills ticks within 48 hours helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne disease
- Kills lice
How to protect your dog:
- Use monthly throughout the year for continuous flea and tick protection
- Make sure all cats and dogs in your home are treated regularly
How to treat a home infestation: follow the 2 steps above as well as the 2 steps below
- Use a household flea treatment to kill eggs and larvae already in the home
- Regularly vacuum your carpets and furnishings
Checklist for using the product:
- The dog is at least 8 weeks old and 2 kg
- The dog shows no signs of lesions or feeling unwell. If they show any of these signs, do not apply and see a veterinary surgeon
- The correct size of pipette is being selected according to the dog's weight
How to apply:
Part the fur between the shoulder blades and apply directly onto the skin in two spots 2-3 cm apart.
Do not bathe dogs or let them swim within 2 days after application, then no more than once a week.
Can be used in pregnancy and lactation. Do not use on rabbits.
How to solve a flea infestation*:
How to prevent a flea infestation*:
*Link will open a new window to an external, 3rd party, website. Bestpets are not responsible for the content or performance of external, 3rd party, websites.
Puchasing From Us!
Helping Fund our Exotic Animal Shelter & Rescue
Pruchasing from us will help raise funds for the rescue to help with providing our services.
All profits go back into the rescue helping to bay costs assosiated with rescuing and rehoming exotic pets.
If you would like more information on our shelter and rescue you can visit us @ The Invert Sanctum - Exotic Animal Shelter & Rescue Center For NW UK
Out Of Stock Items
Product out of stock? No problem! Unlike most places, we still allow the purchase of out of stock items.
- Order the out of stock item.
- We will expedite getting the item in.
- Once your item is in we will send on to you.
For orders with a mix of in stock and out of stock items, still works as above.
Our payment scheme is done via Shop Pay.
To pay for an order using Shop Pay Installments, a customer goes through the following steps:
- The customer adds items to their cart.
- The customer checks out using Shop Pay.
- The customer selects to pay in installments.
- The customer reviews all of the installment payment options that are available to them, and then chooses an option.
- The customer reviews their purchase, and then makes their first payment at checkout.
The remaining payments are automatically charged to the customer's card based on the payment schedule they choose. Customers get an email reminder before each payment is charged.