APES Pet Shop, St Helens, Merseyside
Out of stock products will be backordered for you.
The KONG Extreme dog toy represents the most durable strength of KONG rubber. Designed for the toughest of chewers, the KONG Extreme offers enrichment and helps satisfy dogs' instinctual needs. The KONG unique, ultra-durable, all-natural rubber formula is designed for determined chewers, while the erratic bounce fulfils a dog's need to play. Want to extend play time? Be sure to stuff with tempting bits of kibble and entice with a dash of peanut butter. Add to the fun by adding KONG Snacks and top with KONG Easy Treat. Stuff and Freeze for a longer-lasting challenge.
- Mentally stimulating toy, offering enrichment by helping satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs
- KONG black rubber formula is specifically designed for power chewers
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Great for stuffing with KONG Easy Treat, Snacks or Ziggies
- Recommended worldwide by Veterinarians, Trainers, and dog enthusiasts
- All-Natural rubber and proudly made in the USA
- Freeze with your dog's favourite tastes for extended play
- Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL, and XXL
Low stock: 2 left
Puchasing From Us!
Helping Fund our Exotic Animal Shelter & Rescue
Pruchasing from us will help raise funds for the rescue to help with providing our services.
All profits go back into the rescue helping to bay costs assosiated with rescuing and rehoming exotic pets.
If you would like more information on our shelter and rescue you can visit us @ The Invert Sanctum - Exotic Animal Shelter & Rescue Center For NW UK
Out Of Stock Items
Product out of stock? No problem! Unlike most places, we still allow the purchase of out of stock items.
- Order the out of stock item.
- We will expedite getting the item in.
- Once your item is in we will send on to you.
For orders with a mix of in stock and out of stock items, still works as above.
Our payment scheme is done via Shop Pay.
To pay for an order using Shop Pay Installments, a customer goes through the following steps:
- The customer adds items to their cart.
- The customer checks out using Shop Pay.
- The customer selects to pay in installments.
- The customer reviews all of the installment payment options that are available to them, and then chooses an option.
- The customer reviews their purchase, and then makes their first payment at checkout.
The remaining payments are automatically charged to the customer's card based on the payment schedule they choose. Customers get an email reminder before each payment is charged.